My Gentle Sleep Coaching Approach
I use a gentle and holistic approach. My sleep coaching method is designed for parents who want their children to sleep well but do not want them to be distressed by the process. I encourage parents to be loving and responsive whilst allowing the child to master this life skill of putting themselves to sleep. My method supports the development of a secure attachment between parent and child.
As your baby’s Gentle Sleep Coach I will thoroughly review your current situation, baby’s detailed history, and help you implement a comprehensive sleep plan. This gentle sleep plan will include all the tools and techniques you will need to enable your baby to become a confident, independent sleeper. Feeling confident, supported and most importantly well rested will help you be the parent you want to be.
Each family has their own parenting philosophy, family dynamic and cultural values. I work with families to create a unique sleeping plan that supports optimal attachment whilst working with the families goals.
Parents need support too!
What makes me different?
- I don’t advocate a cry-it out method
- I respect and support your parenting philosophy
- I am committed to working with your family in a way you feel most comfortable
- I help to create a sleep plan for your family that you feel good about and one in which you can most consistently implement
- My goal is to have as little crying as possible
- I encourage parents to be loving and responsive but to allow the child room to learn the important skill of putting themselves to sleep
No judgement, no pressure
I was personally selected and trained by Kim West, LCSW-C (a.k.a. ‘”the Sleep Lady’) who has been helping tired parents for over 20 years.
I offer a variety of packages from expectant parents, 0-5 months package and the popular Little Sleepers full package.
Working as a Sleep Coach means being welcomed into a families home to help create a positive change. This responsibility is an honour that I take very seriously.